Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ancient Feminine Mystery

Keowulf 23

"Your mind and you are our Sargasso Sea,
London has swept about you this score years
And bright ships left you this or that in fee:"
["Portrait d'Une Femme", Ezra Pound]

This morning, on the heels of acquiring my first batch of woad, I dreamt.

Of Avalon. I was pure spirit in the dream and being shown about the Island paradise, both up close and from a place hovering over the surface of the earth from a distance from which I could see entire continents. Avalon was both ancient and new, still in existence.

It was explained to me that the island was so exquisite because it went through cycles of cataclysmic renewal. Each cataclysm served to rebirth and further the evolution of the land in ways not given to other lands. This is why Avalon was so much more evolved and beautiful than other lands. Its evolution was focused, directed and managed with Active Will.

I was also shown that Avalon as an island lay in the middle of the Sea to the east off the eastern shore of South America, at least according to the arrangement of the lands as we currently experience them in this epoch of the planet.

I woke up, and looked up a world map to see what was in the sea off the eastern shore of South America now. The Atlantic Ocean is there.

Investigating further, one interesting fact about the Atlantic Ocean is that there exists inside the ocean sea another sea called the Sargasso Sea. The Sargasso Sea is the only sea in the world without shores. Its shores are in the mist to the common mind, hidden within the waters of eternity. The ocean water in the Sargasso Sea is "distinctive for its deep blue color and exceptional clarity, with underwater visibility of up to 200 feet (61 m)."

Spiritually drawn to the east coast of the USA for most of my life (particularly to the New England states), I've found another interesting fact about the deep Celtic blue Sargasso Sea as it may pertain to my own origins as a Being of the Sea and as a daughter of Celtic Avalon:

The Sargasso Sea also plays a major role in the migration of the European eel and the American eel. The larvae of both species hatch there and go to Europe or the East Coast of North America. Later in life, they try to return to the Sargasso Sea to lay eggs.

Perhaps my consciousness has returned there like the eel, to its origin on this planet, to lay an egg for a new period of evolution in my existence as a timeless Being in time.

Another interesting fact about the Sargasso Sea - within it lays the notorious Bermuda Triangle.

Taking all this together, I think my life is entering a new beginning unlike any other I've ever experienced in this lifetime.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.