Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Brain Time-Out

י״א בכסלו תשע"א
Shamash 14

I'm trying to figure out how to pay my sales taxes and I definitely need to take a brain break right now. They didn't send me any preprinted ST-1 forms so I could file for the early months of 2009 since I can't file those online. One of those quarters I had only $9.50 in total sales - doesn't seem hardly worth filing for, but alas I must pay my 59 cents or so for that quarter, so they should have sent me some forms to file with since they don't have the forms available online and the option to file for those quarters electronically isn't available either! They want people to pay their taxes, right? So, why do they not give you all the stuff you need to do it right off the bat? I need them to verify my sales tax rate is correct too. They should have provided me with this information I think.

I'll work on this some more tomorrow when I can contact someone for answers and forms. I'm finished with it for tonight.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.