Tuesday, June 15, 2010

RAC-CT For MDS 3.0

ג' בתמוז תש"ע
Faunus 4

Well, one day down, two more days to go. I'm in the process of getting certified as an RN Assessement Coordinator (RAC-CT) for MDS 3.0 which goes live October 1, 2010. I'm really happy that my employer is enabling me to get this official certification through the American Association of Nurse Assessment Coordinators. After 3 days of intense training covering 10 courses of study, I'll have to take 10 final exams. This is a much appreciated opportunity - to get the professional credential as well as the excellent training in the new tool.

Right now, I'm sitting in my hotel room contemplating taking the first exam online with all the new info fresh in my brain. On the other hand, I'm pretty tired at the moment and I really don't want to do this using my laptop with its touchy keypad. I think I'll wait until this weekend after a good night's rest and when I can work on my desktop computer at home in my own familiar space.

This is a good thing!

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.