Saturday, June 13, 2009

Some Fast-Action Success!

כ"א בסיון תשס"ט
Mab 21

Man-o-man!

In follow-up to my earlier entry on Garden of the Dark Moon Jubilee, Seed Of Success Magical Manna - simply making the Seed of Success Magical Manna spell mix (which the witchy Torah commentary introduces) brought to me some immediate success! Side by side, as I wrote the commentary, I made one spell mix for myself as well as one spell mix for sale at WITCHCRAFTS by Liorah Lleucu.

Four of my higher priced items at WITCHCRAFTS were just purchased! That's fast-action success! My shoppe WITCHCRAFTS by Liorah Lleucu is not at all a high-volume shoppe. My shoppe is designed as a low-volume "sharing my love of the craft" sort of shoppe, so the big sale I just had has not been typical for the sort of shoppe I have.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.