Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Place Of Pure Peace

ב׳ בְּתָּמוּז תשס״ט
Faunus 3

I have a terrible sore throat and cough today. It kept me awake all night and much of this morning. After deciding I couldn't go to work today, I tried to get some rest.

As I lay in my bed with a nuked sinus pack over my face and a mentholated cough drop in my mouth, I had a vision.

I was standing beside a King in his royal finery on a shore. I was wearing my own royal finery. I felt like the Queen of Sheba somehow. We were facing out looking into the body of water-likeness as many other people stood around behind us and watched. The water in the river off the shore wasn't water. I wasn't sure what it was, but it had a smooth flawless surface and glistened like colorless silver. It was all pure silvery-whitish yet also colorless looking.

With my hands loosely clasped in ease behind my back, I reached out with my right big toe and dipped it into the water-like stuff in the river. The surface didn't ripple like water might. Rather, it moved more like an energy plasma of some sort.

The water-like silvery-whitish but also colorless stuff reminded me of pure liquid mercury, only it wasn't heavy like liquid mercury at all or quite as dark in color. It had a very light density, lighter than water, more like air or light gas.

Then the vision changed and I saw a tunnel in my cave with someone coming through it toward me. Coming around the bend of it, he looked up at me right into my face, eye to eye.

The vision vanished.

Mercury's atomic number is 80 (פ). Elemental mercury has no electric charge - it is neutral. Mercury can exist in two (positively charged) cationic states, namely Hg2+ (mercuric) and Hg1+ (mercurous). Mercury is not biodegradable. It can be converted among its various range of forms only through abiotic and biogeochemical transformations and through atmospheric transportation.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.