Thursday, April 09, 2009

Pesach Esbat Blessing, Ruach Ha-Olam

Yah Nissan י"ה ניסן תשס"ט
Raven 15

My bedroom is jammed with craft supplies and tools with which I am using to handcraft items for my etsy shoppe WITCHCRAFTS by Liorah Lleucu. My own spell bottle of Passover Protection Ritual Oil stands before me as I compose this entry. I made one for my mother as well who wanted one too as soon as she saw the etsy listing and mine.

Last evening (erev Pesach, a full moon Esbat) as I was puttering around with my supplies, I set several of them on my bed as I was organizing. Among the items I set on my bed was the bowl of ceremonial white sage in pure spring water that I had been softening up to make a shamanic smudge wand. The bowl of sage water became jostled as I was moving things around and I spilled some of it on my bed and on one of my fine long black brocade witch skirts. The particular witch skirt is one a coworker recently remarked to me that it was a "beautiful" skirt, which it surely is. It's so elegant and finely flowing.

Anyway, instead of making a smudge wand with this batch of white ceremonial sage, I decided to offer the softened sage and the sage water to the Land instead. And I did so under the power of the full Raven moon of erev Pesach, offering it to the spirits of the Land right outside the door of the house beside the porch on the right.

Later this morning, I had a waking vision of unseen forces working together trying to pull my bed out the door of the house. The doorframe was bulging as the unseen forces worked together trying to pull it out, but the Force inside the house and door frame resisted, keeping the bed securely and completely inside the house. The manner in which the door frame resisted reminded me of a biological opening, with strong muscles contracting closed. I felt the forces trying to pull the bed out of the house were baneful forces, seeking to steal my blessing in some manner.

The forces trying to pull the bed out of the house through the door were facing and pulling directly opposite the door from upon the concrete sidewalk (in contradistinction to the spirits of the Land on the right side of the door where I had offered my sage and sage water). In other words, the spirits of the Land were in alignment with the Guardian of the house which rested upon the Land. The forces working from the concrete were alien forces.

Clearly, the spirits of the Land and the Guardian of the house are superior in strength to the alien forces which sought to steal my blessing.

There is power in the Land.

Barukh ata Adonai Eloheinu melekh ha‑olam, ha‑gomel lahayavim tovot sheg'malani kol tov.

Brucha at Yah Elohaynu ruach ha-olam, ha-gomelet l’hayavim tovot, sheg’malani kol tov, selah.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.