Thursday, December 27, 2007

Her Vision Of Tomorrow Never Came

י"ט בטבת תשס"ח
Grael 20

Today's news of the assassination of former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto reminded me of a dream I had in March of this year about a strange woman trying to demoralize me by telling me that major world war would be ignited by Pakistan. I think that message and her vision of tomorrow bit the dust today.

Repost from March 9, 2007

The dream I had last night was a rather low level dream. Nevertheless, one character's presence in the dream was so "out of place" within the dream, as was the message in context of the content of the dream, that I am going to document what the strange woman reported to me within the dream.

Her odd message to me was namely this:

Major war is coming soon, maybe as soon as tomorrow. The war's formal initiation involves Pakistan in some way.

That's it, although two other points to note about this strange woman oddly out of place in my dream:

1. She eyed my father as she spoke to me in the presence of my mother in the dream also. Hmmm.

2. Her implication while telling me this message was that all my attempts to order and fix the lives of myself, my children and my grandchildren were futile because war was coming soon.

May political correctness never blind us to danger.

Related news:

Seeing Bhutto Without The Rose-Colored Glasses

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.