Saturday, December 01, 2007

Ehyeh & The Guardian Malchitzedek

כ"א בכסלו תשס"ח
Shamash 23

In follow-up to my Peace Talks entry on Monday, where I saw 4 of the 5 shots fired at me by a guard, the news report below emerges today about the murder of Sean Taylor which occurred on Monday. My birth surname is Taylor. The name "Sean" is similiar to the word "shin", where the 4-Shin of Binah "guards" the entrance to my musical website, Walking On Fire. Sean/shin - similiar, but not quite the same. ברוך דיין אמת

Four Arrested In Taylor Slaying
Saturday, December 1, 2007
By Michael Christie

MIAMI (Reuters) - Tipped off by the public and armed with a confession, police in Florida arrested four young men on Friday for the murder of Sean Taylor, a star defensive player [#21] with the National Football League's Washington Redskins.

Taylor, 24, who was the Redskins' first pick in the 2004 draft, was shot in the groin area during a home robbery on Monday, resulting in a severed femoral artery. He died the next day in hospital after losing massive amounts of blood.

The four men, aged 17, 18, 19, and 20, were arrested after tips led police to them in the Fort Myers area on Florida's Gulf coast, a police spokeswoman said.

Police said the men intended to burglarize Taylor's home on the other side of the state and had not expected to find anybody there when they broke in.

Police and family friends say Taylor and his fiancee were awakened by noises in the middle of the night and Taylor was shot in the groin when his bedroom door burst open as he went to lock it. He had grabbed a machete to defend himself while his girlfriend hid with their 18-month-old baby beneath the bedcovers.

The hard-hitting safety had five interceptions this season but had been sidelined the last two weeks with a leg injury.

In my dream Monday, with my back to the shooter, I had not seen the first shot toward my "Kaf Ha'Yareich". With no weapon (machete) in my hand nor ill-will (zayin hara) in my head, I did not "connect" with the single bullet I did not see. My connection is through another one. Understand this.

After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying: 'Fear not, Abram, I am thy shield, thy reward shall be exceeding great.' Bereshit 15:1

Foxnews reports:

MIAMI — The family of slain Washington Redskins star Sean Taylor will get little comfort from the arrest of four suspects, a family friend said, particularly since it appears the killing happened because of greed.

"They targeted him for his wealth," said Richard Sharpstein, Taylor's former attorney. "It makes his death even more pathetic, unnecessary and just actually disgusting."

Amen to that.

Victim Of A Botched Break-In at Truth Blog Celebrity

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.