Monday, July 04, 2011

Called to Witness a Cosmic Event - Changing Nature by the Unchangeable

ב' בתמוז תשע"א
Faunus 4

I had an awesome dream last night.

I was pure consciousness out in deep deep space in some other timeless place beyond the known edges of the Cosmos. It was quiet here, there were no noisy planets here (as I saw in my 1967 experience that there are many noisy planets in other areas in the Cosmos). It was quiet and everything had its own place and nature. Nothing ever changed here.

But I was watching how things can indeed change in this changeless place. I was called to witness this cosmic event.

A rogue heavenly body which looked like a giant planet (but wasn't a planet) was heading for collision with a particular star. Of all the things in all the galaxies in this area of the Cosmos, only this rogue heavenly body went its own unique way. Everything else went on as it had always done, everything had its place, its course, its way. But this rogue, with its own unique way, against the grain of the way things are, was about to change the very nature of Everything, everything.

The rogue heavenly body impacted the star straight-on and vaporized the star to pure mass-less energy (but the star didn't explode, it merely re-organized the stuff it was made of). The rogue heavenly body went right through the star and continued on its unique way, unchanged.

The nature of everything in the entire Cosmos was changed by its collision with this particular star and would never be the same again. There is nothing in the entire Cosmos that is unaffected by this event. Don't ask me to explain it because I can't, but even as the unchangeable rogue is unchanged, it too is changed. It's a paradox without an explanation that makes sense when I try to write anything about it (so I'll just leave it at that).

I woke up, to a cooler breezy morning - the horrid hot and humid heatwave we have been having over the past several days broke last night as I slept. Certainly the weather has changed in this part of the Cosmos.

2 comments:

~ Jayne ~ said...

Profound symbolism there-in : you certainly spent some somnambulent Einstein time last night!

Lori said...

Yep :)

Dare to be true to yourself.