Monday, October 25, 2010

What My Customers Are Saying

י״ח בחשון תשע"א
Phasma Priscus 20

What the Customers of WITCHCRAFTS by Liorah Lleucu are writing about the products purchased from WITCHCRAFTS and the excellent service:

"Arrived quickly, beautifully packaged and obviously potent! I couldn't have wished for more. The depth, scent and beauty of the item is outstanding."

"I absolutely LOVE this! So cute and beautifully packaged!"

"Way beyond expectation, Love your shop - thanks so much!"

"Wow - these are fantastic! amazing scent, very special set. Will be back!"

"Awesome candles! Most impressive, and wonderful additions to the holyday to come."

"Beautifully packaged and sent like a gift more than an item to be purchased. Product is subtle yet powerful."

"I cannot rave enough about Lori and her products. Truly magickal, both of them."

"So good to find the 'real thing', it is so rare.."

"Gorgeous. LOVE your packaging, like opening a gift to ones self."

"I'm stocking up before others find these. I'm completely being selfish. WE LOVE THIS CANDLE."

"I HAD to have this."

"Absolutely GORGEOUS! It was beautifully wrapped, (the cinnamon piece was a nice touch) and came quickly and in great condition! The crystal is also wonderful, and the piece itself is my favorite chord now. Very very good."

"Truly, one of a kind. A true Witch who creates true products... no 'assembly line' feel, which is magickal in itself."

"SWEET!!!!"

"Absolutely amazing!"

"My Genuine Wolfsbane Talisman Pendant is beautiful! It is absolutely perfect! I love it!"

"Absolutely beautiful!"

"Awesome item, super fast shipping, and wonderful to deal with!"

"The smudge wand is simply perfect!"

"Another great product. You can always count on Liorah for superb quality and service. I am a repeat customer and will be back again for sure."

If you haven't checked out WITCHCRAFTS by Liorah Lleucu, you don't know what you're missing!

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.