Monday, October 18, 2010

The Experiment

י׳ בחשון תשע"א
Phasma Priscus 12

I had a rather unusual dream last night.

In the dream, I was not in my physical body even though I was in a type of astral dream body that had a form similar to my physical body. I knew I was not in my physical body, which was laying like an empty avatar in front of me.

I was 'making repairs' to my physical body - specifically, I was painting a coat of clear polish onto the skin of the tops of both my shoeless and sockless feet. Looking for cuts or abrasions or other imperfections to fix, I saw none. The only thing I needed to do, I did - which was to put on the clear polish.

Finished with the polishing, I had a curious idea. I wanted to see if the astral body I was in could feel it (in my astral body's big toe) if I (with my astral body fingers) pinched the big toe of my physical body. I wondered. I decided to experiment and put the idea to the test.

With the right hand of my astral body I pinched the left big toe of my physical body. Nope - my astral body's big toe didn't feel the pinch.

That question answered, I took off flying through the place I was in - because, even as my physical body lay grounded, in my astral body I can fly! - weeeee!

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.