Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Magic Candlesticks

כ״ג באלול תש"ע
Belz 25

Ooooh! Ahhh! Look what I found at the second hand store! One woman's trash is another woman's treasure!


My magic candlesticks (with hand dipped red spell candles in them).

These vintage candlesticks are so ugly, they're beautiful - it was love at first sight! I'm smitten and adore them so much. I paid next to nothing for them too - isn't that extra great?! These magic candlesticks were made for this witch, for sure, for sure. These are just the best!

The light reflects through the faceted red glass spheres like there is fire inside them! Oh my, oh my - I'm in witch heaven! Oooh! Ahhh!



By the way, I will soon be selling hand dipped spell and shabbat candles (made with kosher wax) on my Etsy shoppe - WITCHCRAFTS by LiorahLleucu - check it out in a week or two!

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.