Friday, September 22, 2006

A New Beginning

I feel good.

I just purchased two books on witchcraft. Books for the "thinking" jewitch. I'm going to order more books next week and create my own brand of jewitchery, tailor-made for my soul. I haven't felt this hopeful in a long, long time. I'm making PLANS again.

I felt so incredibly empowered, just walking into the bookstore to do it. Iconoclastic even. It doesn't matter if these two particular books may not tell me too much more than I already know. That wasn't the point. The entire point was LIBERATION from the thinking that there is anything I HAVE to do. There is nothing I HAVE to do. There is nothing I HAVE to prove to anyone.

And nothing is unquestionable. Absolutely nothing.

Now, I need to choose a new "jewitch" name.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.