Monday, May 12, 2008

אחן - I Will Favor

ח' באייר תשס"ח
Mab 9

This morning, I had another waking vision. I saw the thin veil between realities pulled back, as the face of a neutral earth-toned creature peered around it's edge, with curiosity, looking at me.

Today was gypsy day at work. Jars of fortune cookies were located at each of the three nursing stations. Walking by one, I picked up a fortune cookie for myself. The slip of paper once hidden in my cookie read, "someone is watching you from afar." Interesting.

This evening's divination, consisting of one ogham letter, was performed under the waxing gibbous moon 59% (אחן) full during the planetary hour of Venus.

Gort - the garden of growth, safe haven, sanctuary of peace, place of greenest pastures, abundance, blessings, rest and restoration, a current of happiness runs through it, color blue.

Greenest of pastures and blue. Hmm. I also received my aqua aura crystal in the mail today. It's beautiful, like today.

And He said: 'I will make all My goodness pass before thee, and will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy.'

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.