Saturday, July 10, 2010

Alchemy Of The Word

כ"ח בתמוז תש"ע
Faunus 29

Thursday evening I chose a rune according to my usual procedure to discern and draw forth the primary Universal force at work at this particular time, in my particular life, in the particular circumstance driving the divination. I drew the B-rune Berkano, the rune of Goddess, the Divine Feminine force. (This is the first time I've ever drawn Berkano in a divination - and so, at this time it is appropriate to add Berkano as the twenty-first rune to my personal runerow, which includes the Wyrd rune. Through Berkano, Goddess of my Germanic ancestors confirms me as heiress to and Runemistress of the Mysteries of the Folk.)

Berkano carries the mystery of the moment, implies Unity throughout all patterns in the Multiverse, and is the "unit of evolution" through which all that is becoming comes into full being. Berkano rules over transformation, holds power together, and brings to fruition the creative process.

Berkano rules over the creation and implementation of new ideas and enterprises. It calms every troubled mind, protectively wards all within its domain, forth-tells of abundance, manifests security, and nurtures and heals the Land. Without fail, Berkano always leads to blossoming and ripening in some way.

Particularly relevant to my divination, Berkano conceals and evokes the Great Mystery and alchemy of the Word. Importantly, Goddess is Mistress of this powerful magic.

Related entry - The Fearful Lord



Runerow entries:

Runes 1-3: Transmission of a Sacred Secret
Rune 4: The Wholiness Code
Rune 5: Mysteries of the Staircase
Rune 6: The Ship of Safe Passage
Rune 7: The Ætheling
Rune 8: Communication
Rune 9: The Nature Of My Work
Runes 10-11: Wyrd Shema
Rune 12: The View From My Room
Rune 13: Thurisaz On The Falling Man
Rune 14: Power To Do It
Rune 15: Wyrd Preparation
Rune 16: Mother Of Manifest Blessing
Rune 17: By Force Of Destiny
Rune 18: The Othala Force
Rune 19: Secrets Of The Name
Rune 20: Vardlokkur

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.