Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Wyrd Numbers Of Urcanaan

ז' ברמחשון תש"ע
Phasma Priscus 8

Yesterday, early shabbat afternoon, I wrote my Torah commentary on parashat Noach, The Mystery of Urcanaan. Immediately following that, I wrote Samhain Mitzvah Runes, designating runes for this mystery through which the darkness of a curse is transformed into the light of illumination. Bear with me for the rest of the story.

Just last weekend, my brother and his wife turned me on to a television series I had never seen before called Lost. Last weekend and this past week, I started watching episodes of the past five seasons to learn the story and prepare for transmission of the final and sixth season beginning May 2010. After the first episode, I was hooked. This series is an amazing mystical mythology. I love it. The mystical connections in it are real.

Thursday night, I dreamt of an ancient ever-changing mystical mechanical structure hidden in the ground from which I emerged through a normally impenetrable door in the ground penetrable through a secret code only known by a few. The next day, I didn't make the connection of this dream to the hatch found in Lost, but after Shabbat's precognizant blog postings and the episodes I watched Saturday evening right after making the postings, I saw the connection.

Motzei shabbat I watched the episode called Numbers - the numbers (4 8 15 16 23 42) in the episode are believed to be cursed, just like Canaan was believed to be cursed (in the Torah portion of my commentary) until I transformed that 'irrevocable' curse into a manifest blessing through the stones of transformation (וַיֹּאמֶר, אָר וּרכְּנָעַן) in my first precognizant blog post, The Mystery of Urcanaan. The 'cursed numbers' are revealed in Numbers to be written on the side of the mechanical structure hidden in the ground (like in my dream Thursday night), excavated by a few of the lost survivors.

Motzei shabbat, after watching the episode Numbers, I watched the episode Deus Ex Machina. This episode ended with "Locke disappearing into the jungle to return to the hatch. Pounding on the door and screaming in anguish atop the hatch, Locke laments what has happened. Suddenly the hatch window is illuminated, sending a shaft of light into the sky," - just like the uruz rune was illuminated, sending a shaft of light into the world in my second precognizant blog post, Samhain Mitzvah Runes!

Totally wyrd. The dream of the hidden mechanical structure and the blog postings occurred before I watched Numbers and Deus Ex Machina.

I emerged from 'the hatch' in my dream. I haven't yet seen the Lost episode where the hatch is opened, but in researching it, I see that through the hatch is found The Swan. In Celtic tradition, swans possess the healing powers of the sun and water. Swan also represents radiant divinity and feminine royalty.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.