Saturday, June 13, 2009

Handcrafted Treasures

כ"א בסיון תשס"ט
Mab 21

In follow-up to my earlier entry, Some Fast-Action Success!, I just have to share what I've purchased with the money from my big sale.

First, this Celtic Hearts True Blue Box, a handpainted sky blue treasure box adorned with woven Celtic hearts. It colors me with the Eternal Innocence of my childhood.



Second, this feminine Elegant Woman necklace. It's also handmade. Constructed with 6mm creamy white Swarovski pearls, it holds a sterling silver Star of David. The necklace is 25 1/2 inches long and closes with a sterling silver toggle.



I've had both of these items in my favorites list at my etsy for awhile, and now I've purchased them with money earned by my own handcrafted witchcrafts.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.