Friday, December 26, 2008

No Ordinary Gargoyle, My Gargoyle

ל' כסלו תשס"ט
Grael 1

In follow-up to previous posts (Transformation of a Demon Creature and A Safe Home For Gargoyle), I had another odd vision regarding my gargoyle before I went to sleep last night. Many other "demons" were coming en masse to attack my gargoyle, to remove him from being under my protection (odd that my protector is under my protection, but nevertheless he is). They were jealous of him and wanted to tear him apart.

I reinforced his position as being within my circle of protection, added energy to him, and cast the condition such that when any others approach him, he transforms into an awesome radiant being of great power, brilliance and majesty. Others become humbly awestruck by the brightness of his countenance when they encounter him. He's surely no ordinary gargoyle, my gargoyle! I'm taking care of him!

I whispered 'good night' to him, my friend, before I went to sleep.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.