Monday, September 01, 2008

A Woman Named Moshee

א' אלול התשס"ח
Belz 3

In follow-up to my previous entries (Garden Of The Dark Moon Jubilee and Sidhe Moon Of Black Fire Atop White Fire ), a few things I've decided ...

The new Crone Name I've chosen for myself is משי (Moshee), a form of Moshe (משה, Moses). Typically a masculine name, I've nevertheless chosen the name Moshee for myself for two reasons.

First, Sidhe is pronounced "shee". The prefix letter mem ('m') of mo-shee, means "from". This ties to the second entry linked above and to bringing to awareness the Torah Nistar (hidden Torah) discussed in that entry.

Second, the Hebrew name Moshe (Moses) is actually a feminine name. Moshe (pronounced with a short "eh" sound at the end), the greatest prophet of Jewish tradition and he who first received the Torah at Sinai, was a man with a feminine name. It fits then that to receive the magical-mystical Torah I am to share, as a woman, I will take a masculine form of the name.

My Crone Name is hereby Moshee. As Moshee, I'm going to write a book, a magical-mystical commentary on the Torah from the unique perspective of a shamanic Jewitch. The Crone's book of magical Torah commentary I will write is hereby given the title -

Garden Of The Dark Moon Jubilee

It will be Torah commentary unlike any other! It will be pure magic!

I'm going to begin with parashat Vezot Haberakhah.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.