Saturday, March 01, 2008

Yad HaGedolah - The Primordial Drama In My Soul

כ'ד באדר א' תשס"ח
Keolwulf 25

Click graphic for larger view.

In my previous entry, I noted that the left-handed ascendant of my natal chart is Virgo according to the Tropical Placidus astrological reckoning. Kabbalistically, Virgo corresponds to the left hand and to the Hebrew letter yod (י), with a value of 10. There is, of course, the other hand which participates in building my story.

According to the astrological reckoning known as Sidereal Whole, the ascendant of my natal chart is Leo, the Lion of Liorah Lleucu HaMasovevet. Kabbalistically, Leo corresponds to the Hebrew letter tet (ט), with the value of 9.

There is an interesting cosmological drama in the astrological information contained within my two equally applicable natal birth charts.

With the two systems taken kabbalistically together (Yad Ramah), I find that my natal ascendant has a united value of 19 - the gematria of Chavah.

According to R. Yitzchak Ginsburgh, "Eve's name, Chavah, means experience and expression" ... Clearly, my natal charts reveal that my soul's expression of my initial experience as an incarnating creature is explicitly and manifestly patterned with the archetype of Chavah.

Of the Chavah archetype, R. Ginsburgh teaches:

The rectification of Chavah encompasses all the reorientations of consciousness required to rectify the primordial sin and restore mankind to its original, pristine level and usher in the final redemption.

Related entries:

My Tropical Placidus Natal Chart
Tropical Vs. Sidereal Astrology
My Sidereal Whole Natal Chart
My Natal Torah Portion Via Yad HaChazakah

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.