Saturday, March 15, 2008

Up From The Grave

ט' באדר ב' תשס"ח
Raven 10

As I was waking up this shabbat morning, I had the most strikingly clear vision. I was hovering over the the surface of the earth looking down into a pit-like place which had been dug. It looked like a grave that had been opened up through aeons of time. The shadowy place was so essentially peaceful and reverberated with an embracing accumulation of many ancient, ancient days. The earth in which the pit had been dug had the smell of timeless eternity. I can't describe the excited tranquility that ran through me as I looked down into the dug pit of the earth to see ...

... an ancient box, like a sarcophagus. On it's dark lid was deeply inscribed a large pentacle of protection and identification. The sight was electrifying!

I came awake as the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I felt I had touched a beautiful secret and was participating in a resurrection of that contained within the box.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.