Friday, March 21, 2008

Stones Of Memory

י'ה באדר ב' תשס"ח
Raven 16

My astrological sun sign using the tropical zodiac is Capricorn. However, the more accurate sidereal zodiac used by astronomers is the zodiac I have been using to interpret my natal birth chart. Using the sidereal zodiac, my astrological sun sign is Sagittarius.

In my sidereal natal chart, there are 4 planets under the encircling embrace of Sagittarius (ס), the sidereal sun sign of my birth. They are, in order:

Jupiter - tav (ת)
Sun - dalet (ד)
Saturn - reish (ר)
Mercury - pei (פ)

The inner two planets, the Sun and Saturn (dweller, דר), are surrounded by Jupiter and Mercury (middle ear, תף). Significantly, the inner stone (dar, דר) called dweller establishes Malchut, and the satellite stone (socharet, תף) called middle ear establishes Binah. Together, they form the stones of memory.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.