Saturday, March 01, 2008

HaLeviah On The Boundaries Of The Universe

כ'ה באדר א' תשס"ח
Keolwulf 26

The elemental astrological points on my sidereal whole natal chart is heavily weighted toward and established with the element of Fire. The number of elemental points in my chart are:

Fire (Atzilut) - 8 (chet, ח)
Water (Beriyah) - 0 (9 letters of nekudat ha-efes, נקודת האפס)
Air (Yetzirah) - 4 (dalet, ד)
Earth (Assiyah) - 2 (beit, ב)

The elemental analysis of my natal chart confirms my prenatal memory of the fiery river as elucidated in A Mystery Of Consciousness, Chamber Of The Nest and First Beit.

There are a total of 12 Hebrew letters marking the boundaries of my universe in the elemental associations of my natal chart.

R. Aryeh Kaplan explains Sefer Yetzirah 5:1, teaching that if a person wishes to experience the Divine, she must begin with the boundaries of the universe.

Note: Nekudat Ha-Efes means "zero" and "point of absolute nothing".

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.