Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Disasters That Never Happened

י'א באדר ב' תשס"ח
Raven 12

I dreamt all night last night of tragedies, both personal and global, that never happened. At one point in the night, before I realized that these were things that could have but didn't happen, I woke up crying, tossing and turning before finally falling back asleep to dream more.

I came to realize that these were things that never happened, and thus were not going to happen, because, of the personal things I was shown, all except one was of real events in my life over several decades ago that could have, but didn't result in the tragedy I saw. The only other personal event I was shown revolved around a current concern of mine - I was shown the tragic outcome. Consequently, as all the other tragic outcomes didn't happen, neither will this situation that I am concerned about have a tragic outcome. And neither will the global disaster I was shown - it too, isn't going to happen.

I am so tired this morning.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.