Saturday, February 09, 2008

Summoning Of The Ancestors

ג' באדר א' תשס"ח
Keolwulf 4



In follow-up to these recent previous entries,

The Victory Of Boudicca & The Temple Of Hod
Bitachon, Shlomah's Catacomb & The Magic Megilah
Magic Keys To Redemption
Magic Megilah

an entry from January 19, 2008,

Unified Aspects Of Tradition

and an entry from December 15, 2007,

Heritage Facts

where I wrote (in Heritage Facts):

* I am the 6th great grandniece of American founding father and statesman Benjamin Franklin through my mother's father's mother's line. *

* Classic American author William Faulkner is another distinguished member of my family tree on my mother's side. *

* The Faulkner clan arrived in America (Maryland) via Wales 22 January 1665 on the ship Agreement, setting out from Bristol.

* In addition to Wales and London, other areas in the UK from which I have ancestors include Ecton, Northamptonshire, Banbury, Oxford. *

I note that with respect to my dream from this morning of the catacombed underworld of Shlomah, that as does Queen Boudicca, I too, have a connection to Northamptonshire. At Northamptonshire History, it is written:
Is Queen Boudicca Buried In Northamptonshire?

In 1907 a Doctor Edward Scott who worked at the British Museum came across documentation from Whittlebury Parish from around 1285.

Based on these documents he pursued a theory that Boudica (aka Boudicca, Boadicea) was buried somewhere in the parish. Read more in the Whittlebury village page.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.