Saturday, December 22, 2007

Convergent Havdalah Consciousness

י"ד בטבת תשס"ח
Grael 15

Earlier this evening I posted a few entries pertaining to the kabbalah of my new concave black skrying mirror, noting in one of the entries (Mirror Magic) that a concave mirror (as described by Wiki) is "where a parallel beam of light becomes a convergent beam, whose rays intersect in the focus of the mirror" and that the mirror rests upon a bed of letters symbolizing the concept of yovel (jubilee).

The graphic collage I used to illustrate that entry is the left (first) image shown above. The right (second) image next to it was (later this evening after my entry was posted) shown on Foxnew's online frontpage (until they changed to a different image consisting of a row of power lines and headlights in a blizzard).

3 comments:

The Bray of Fundie said...

How are your ill collegues? I hope and pray that they are doing better.

Lori said...

Last we heard, Jenine was still in a drug-induced coma and in critical condition. There is talk that physicians are contemplating trying to bring her out of the drug-induced coma and will have a better idea regarding her prognosis once they try this and see how she responds. Thank you for you prayers on her behalf and on the behalf of my other colleague's fiance (I don't know his name). We haven't heard how he is doing, but last time I heard, my colleague is hopeful her fiance will pull through this. Your prayers are appreciated by all of us on their behalf.

Lori said...

Jenine has been transferred to the neurological stepdown unit and is awake and oriented now. Her prognosis is good. Thank you for your prayers.

Dare to be true to yourself.