Monday, October 30, 2006

Cosmic Rendezvous

Part of my dream this morning:

I was with my bashert. I can't recall seeing his face, but I knew that he was my bashert.

We were in a side storage area off the "main place" where the other people were located in the dream. The storage place was also like an alternative reality [1].

The area was somewhat "secret" in that it wasn't in a public area. It was more private, separated from, yet adjacent to, the main area. The main area wasn't our private home. It was more like a community home, making the storage area something of a karmelis [1].

My bashert and I were sneaking some time together there, away from people. But, there was a huge white spider עכביש the color of death [1] in the place. I couldn't relax, even though the spider was not seemingly "after me". But, I wasn't convinced that it wasn't after me. I kept thinking - if I let it out of my sight, it will jump on me. The thought made me nervous, very nervous. I couldn't concentrate with it lurking around.

Ok. My bashert grabbed the huge deathly-white spider and tried to flush it down a toilet. But, the spider kept escaping the bowl and jumping out. I just couldn't deal with a huge deathly-white spider roaming about. I couldn't concentrate on having a rendezvous with it around.

Ok. My bashert grabbed the spider for the last time and ripped it in half with his bare hands. Then he flushed it down the toilet and out of my world.

Now, I could concentrate on our rendezvous together. Ok, now.

Footnotes:

[1] Samhain (sundown October 31 - November 1) marks the time when the veil between worlds is the thinnest. Thus, this dream notes the "adjacent reality" (the karmelis) separated from "primary reality" by a thin wall.

[2] Interestingly, spiders eat each other when grown in the same environment. For this reason, spiders are not "farmed" for mass manufacturing of silk even though a fiber of spider silk can remarkably be stretched 4-6 times its length without breaking. (see link above)

Technorati tags:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.