Sunday, July 09, 2006

Strong Medicine, Resisting The Curse

I dreamt.

In a large room of a house with many people in it, the invisible shadow of a strange sickness (דוה) from a kabbalistic curse was "freezing" people (within the greater community) in time, turning them into stone-like immobile frozen statues. Like meeting the gaze of Medusa. I had resisted the effects of the curse. I was immune (הוד).

Some of the elders of the community wanted to see if my immunity could be imparted to others in the community, like a cure or something. They took me to the house of one family who had been entirely frozen in place by the kabbalistic curse. As I entered and walked through the house, the members of the family started to become unfrozen in their places. The curse was lifting and they were coming back to life.

It was amazing! the elders said. They had found a source for a cure for the curse that was destroying the community.

I woke up.

technorati tags:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.