Sunday, July 09, 2006

Special Selection, Redeeming Art & Science

I dreamt.

In my mother's house (Beit Imi), I was given many suitcases and duffle bags to put my stuff in. A strange woman with long dark hair was in my room. My brother had given her (to put her stuff in) some of the bags my mother had given to me. The woman was very Lilith-looking and pretty, but unlike in the previous dream where "I" am the Lilith, this Lilith I did not know. (When a Lilith figure is in my dreams, I am usually her, but not in this dream. She was some other woman's Lilith, not mine. I embrace my own Lilith of holy chaos.)

I was upset at my brother for giving this other woman my suitcases. I complained to him and to my mother, telling him he'd have to get my suitcases back and fix the situation. They were not his to give to this woman. They were my suitcases. He gave them to her to impress her because she was pretty.

I didn't approach the woman directly, as it wasn't really her fault, other than for accepting to come where she didn't belong - in my bedroom with my stuff. She was clueless and empty-headed. I approached and complained to my mother (the matriarch of the house) and brother to get my suitcases back. My mother was going to take charge of the situation and get my suitcases back from the woman.

The dream changed. The other woman's Lilith was gone. Still in my mother's house, some of my brother's friends had busted my computer with the large screen (that looked like a small TV) climbing through the bedroom window to visit him. So, I was using a laptop computer that looked like a radio, but it was old. My mother gave me a state-of-art new laptop with all the cutting edge gadgets and accessories to go with it. Very cool! (Can I have one in real life?)

I couldn't play with my new state-of-the-art laptop computer (emunah v'omanut) just then though, because I had to go to a ladies meeting at school. I really didn't want to go to a boring ladies meeting, but I went anyway. It wouldn't be right to skip out on them.

At school, it wasn't a ladies meeting. There was a teacher there with the secret mission to gather up crew members for a starship from among the attendees. He was there to recruit me. At the end of the class, all the reading materials except for the basic brochures were gathered up from everybody - except from me. The specialized reading and class material consisted of kabbalah-science information. Some of the special advanced material of the class was left with my stuff on purpose for me to take. I hid it among my things. I wanted to be a crew member!

At some point wandering around the area just outside the classroom (during a short break in the class), I had seen the other woman's Lilith right outside the classroom door with an IV in her arm. Her face was puffy from all the IV fluid. She was clueless, but the medical treatment was given to keep her out of the classroom. She would have tried to mess things up for me. I don't know why this other woman's Lilith was dogging me, but she hadn't been allowed in the class. I felt protected.

I woke up.

technorati tags:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.