Thursday, July 06, 2006

Recovering Collective Memory

Lil_tike_oon also commented on my entry regarding prenatal memory: From what I recall of your writings, you were blessed with this memory experience. I wonder if it is something that comes at a certain time for all, or is selective.

This what I think and how I responded:

I was specifically commanded to remember. I was given the "handle" with which to accomplish it. I think everyone carries the memory within them, it is just deeply buried by the experiences of living. I do think it can be uncovered. It is part of the birthright of being human. I also think that there are others like me who have memories of this experience. Those like me who do remember are somehow meant to be catalysts for uncovering the mechanism by which humanity can collectively recover its memory.

technorati tags:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.