Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Mafteach Shel Techiyat HaMetim - She Loves Him

I dreamt.

I was at an exclusive school, sort of like a school for X-Men. I was an odd-ball student. Strange. Different. On a bus with other students. A disabled boy got on. We were attached somehow. Of the same soul family.

The scene changed. I was no longer a little girl. I was a beautiful woman with long dark hair - very Lilith looking. Still at the school, but no longer on the bus, I was the subject of an experiment. One of the teachers disabled me - he drove a wooden peg through the back of my head at the base of my skull which came out my mouth. It didn't kill me though, it was to "make me mortal" and had to do with having babies somehow. It tied me to someone permanently. And having babies - big silent shreeeeek! (good thing this is just a dream) I was too dangerous untied.

I was walking up the stairs in a mansion with a man. We were "secret" lovers in our hearts. I was a few steps ahead on the stairs.

Below me and between us a mummy appeared, like the mummy was my husband or something (so it claimed to be to my "lover"). The mummy scared the man (who was my "secret" lover in the dream) - making him think he had done something wrong and that the mummy had power to kill him on account of it. To avoid "death by mummy" the man had to do "supernatural gymnastics" through space and down the stairs. So, he did. He did supernatural somersaults through the air and down the stairs, thinking to flee "death by mummy".

I couldn't do these kinds of somersaults. All I could do was be there at the end of them. So, I walked down the stairs to the end of his projecting path somewhere in the school center. And found him laying there, his head in a pool of blood.

I saw that during the supernatural gymnastics, his heel had caught on a handrailing, perturbing the path and tripping up his landing. Instead of landing on his feet, he landed on his head and cracked open his skull. He was dying and blood was spilling out the back of his head.

It was instinctual. I put my hands on either side of his head and into his head. What I did was at once like a vulcan mind meld, like Trinity did to Neo when he was fatally struck in the first Matrix movie (resurrecting him by telling him to get up and not die because she loved him), and like Neo did to Trinity's heart after she had been fatally shot in the second Matrix movie (removing the fatal bullet).

I lifted his head up off the ground, leaving the death that permeated it on the ground. The blood and blackness and the facial likenesses of both of us were seared into the ground, but his head was whole and without blemish in my hands. And he was alive.

And I knew it (פ). I was now mortal. We were both now mortal beings.

There was nothing else that I could do. It was instinctual and beyond my will really. I had sensed it coming, having read the space between the lines and letters.

I woke up. Three words/phrases and an idea flashed through my waking consciousness: scooter, king of the road (words from a song), MG and vulcan mind meld.

Oh, how I have fallen, fallen into mortal life:

Before birth, we did not lift our hands onto a Torah scroll and swear, but every fiber of our being was charged with passion for our mission. We may have forgotten the encounter with the angel but the invigoration from that parting persists. Each individual is primed, with every fiber of his or her heart, to become a Tzadik. (from The Commitment At Birth)
ki chatan damim ata li ... chatan damim lamulot ... Shemot 4:25-26

Shabbat & The Prenatal Oath

Shabbat Consciousness & Mindful Reconcilation

Chanah, Elisha, Elishaba, Mafteach Shel Techiyat HaMetim, Motherhood Connections

On My Hebrew Names ליאורה חנה אלישבע צברה

Techiyat HaMetim Sources In Tanakh, Talmud, Midrash & Commentaries

Lurianic Kabbalah, Sod Ha'Ibbur & Soul Families

technorati tags:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.