Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Eka Power & Uberspace / The Real Red Thread

I don't wear a "red string" on my wrist. I did dream of a thin red thread this morning:

We were all in a mystic room. The kohen wouldn't ritually bury the live children who would destroy the community if allowed to continue living. Our survival depended upon doing it. I put the children in the pit to bury them in the place of the recalcitrant kohen.

We were outside among the general community in which we lived in an unsteady state of peace. We weren't really members of the community, we just lived among them. Our welcome was tenuous and we lived with a feeling that we could become unwelcome at even a tiny misstep. We hadn't been protected historically, so we lived in tension most of the time.

But, one of our sub-community members suspected and hypothesized that I had power - he put his right index finger out pointing toward me and I put my right index finger out pointing toward him. In doing that, a very very thin (tighty coiled like dimensions that are normally unviewable) red "thread of power" came out of the end of my finger and connected to the end of his finger. I had a secret power! he said. It could protect us like a secret uber-weapon of protection.

The man, a teacher among our sub-community, wondered ... maybe it was part of the ancient "lost power". He took a piece of the red thread and it became a tiny shard of a vessel in his hand. He went down into a forgotten archeological-like cave where the broken pieces of an ancient vessel of the ancient forgotten power lay. My tiny piece fit perfectly into one corner of one of the pieces! It was true! I had the ancient power! No other in the world had it. I had a ruach acheret.

I didn't know what to do with it, so I kept it hidden like he suggested. We were in a car, driving. It was very windy. I "knew" that I should put my head out of the car window and speak "into the wind". So, I did. I didn't say anything particular, but just let my voice itself flow into the wind as yet unformed (eka).

Immediately, a huge upside down mountain shaped like a tornado dropped on a northern city waging war with our sub-community. For our protection.

I woke up.

Exploring the meaning of this dream, of the broken shards I am thinking ...

Is not my word like fire? and like a hammer that breaks rock into pieces?
Yirmeyau 23:29

technorati tags:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.