Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Tunnel Captive

I dreamt. Enemy operatives had penetrated our territory. A few of us in the danger zone were maneuvering to evade capture.

Everyone looked like bald humanoid creatures from a 1950's Sci-Fi movie, Creature From The Black Lagoon. Our side was light silver-greyish colored. The creatures from the other side blended in with the night and were hard to see against the darkness. But, I could discern their presence in the night.

The male creature I was with and I were climbing out near the mouth of a shaft of some sort which led up to ground level, into safety. At the base of the shaft, there was a dark watery horizontal tunnel off to the side of a landing that formed a standing platform of the shaft. The watery tunnel and shaft remind me of caverns and underground city tunnel systems.

One of our male silver-grey creatures had been captured and was being dragged into the abyss of the dark watery tunnel by a group of the dark bald creatures. We couldn't save him. There were too many of them and only 2 of us.

As he was being dragged off, he reached up toward us with a silver-greyish "information chip" in his hand. The chip was shaped like a domino. He told the creature I was with to take it. It contained vital intelligence information. He hesitated briefly to take it, not knowing if the information would be "tainted" or not since our friend was now in enemy hands.

Take it! our captured friend pleaded, as he was being dragged off underground. It's clean. It contains information we'll need. His mind was trained, like a soldier. It wasn't tainted information. He didn't want his capture to be in vain.

My friend reached down and grabbed the chip of information from our friend's hand just as he was pulled under into the dark watery tunnel.

I woke up. A word clearly flashed through my waking consciousness.

McDillet. מ-חכק-דיל-טת

I don't know what it means and I don't have time right now to analyze it. But, this is the clue our captured friend has delivered to us.

technorati tag:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.